You can mail license applications to:
Contra Costa Animal Services
PO BOX 2619
Martinez, CA 94553
Click here to download a pet license application.
If you wish to proceed with online registration, click here.
If you do not wish to purchase a license online, you can either purchase one by mail or in person at either of our shelter locations. To apply by mail:
- Print out the license form
- Complete the owner information section
- Complete the animal information section
- Attach rabies certificate
- Attach Spay/Neuter certificate for discount for altered pets
- Enclose a check or money order for the appropriate fee
- Mail to Contra Costa Animal Services Department, P.O. Box 2619, Martinez, CA 94553, or drop off at the Martinez or Pinole shelter.
- FAX #: 925-608-8411
Certificates may be submitted by fax to (925) 608-8411, by email, or by U.S. mail to the address noted above.