CoCo LEAD Plus
HealthRIGHT360 is Now Hiring These Positions for CoCo LEAD Plus:
Peer Readiness Coach Peer Leadership Coordinator Peer Leader Diversion Navigator
- Data and Evaluation Manager
Project Assistant Client Information Coordinator
- Contra Costa County proposal for funding, as submitted to the BSCC
- HealthRIGHT 360’s Request for Qualifications #17-1005 to Provide Services for CoCo LEAD Plus
- HealthRIGHT 360 RFQ #17-1005 Forms 1-4 in Word
- CoCo LEAD Plus Local Evaluation Plan
- HealthRIGHT 360 Bidders Conference PowerPoint Presentation
BackgroundHealthRIGHT 360 (HR360), in partnership with the Behavioral Health Division of the Contra Costa County Health Services Department (BHD), is issuing this Request for Qualifications #17-1005 (RFQ) to solicit responses from qualified organizations to provide transitional housing, cognitive-behavioral services, restorative justice services, and/or subsidized employment services to support implementation of Contra Costa County’s Proposition 47 grant-funded “CoCo LEAD Plus” in eastern Contra Costa County.
Offering a total of $2,675,221 throughout the course of the Project, this Request for Qualifications (RFQ) is intended to solicit responses from nonprofit organizations qualified to provide any or all of the following community-based services:
- Cognitive-behavioral services: The maximum funding available for this component scope of service over the life of the grant is $599,767.
- Restorative justice services: The maximum funding available for this component scope of service over the life of the grant is $581,841.
- Harm-reduction transitional housing: The maximum funding available for this component scope of service over the life of the grant is $1,197,213.
- Subsidized employment services: The maximum funding available for this component scope of service over the life of the grant is $296,400.
This funding is no longer available to be distributed.
- All potential Applicants must submit a written, non-binding Notice of Intent to Apply (Form #1 in Forms Section) to email@example.com no later than 5 PM on Wednesday, January 3, 2018. Please use “Notice of Intent to Apply for RFQ# 17-1005” included as the subject line. This Notice of Intent to Apply is mandatory but not binding.
- A mandatory Bidders’ Conference will be held Wednesday, January 10, 2018, 1:30-3:30 PM, in the First Floor Conference Room, 2425 Bisso Lane, Concord, CA. This bidders’ conference is mandatory for all Applicants. For joint applications, only the Lead Agency must attend.
- Written questions about this solicitation may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 PM on Tuesday, January 16, 2018; please use “RFQ #17-1005” the subject line. In addition, questions may be submitted orally at the bidders’ conference.
- Should HR360 issue amendments or addenda to this RFQ, including answers to questions submitted by potential applicants, such materials will be distributed only to entities that have submitted a Notice of Intent to Apply and have attended the bidders’ conference. HR360 will provide written responses via email no later than 5 PM on Monday, January 22, 2018.
- Proposals are due on or before 5 PM on Monday, February 5, 2018 to Patrice Guillory, Network Manager, HealthRIGHT 360, 5119 Lone Tree Way, Antioch CA 94531. Proposals must be delivered to the front desk. Each submission must be marked on the outside with the Applicant’s name and RFQ #17-1005.
- Responses must be received at the physical location on or before the due date and time. Late, facsimiled, or email submissions will not be accepted. Submission materials will not be returned.